XG Firewall has the latest next-gen firewall technology.
Zones and Unified Rules • Synchronized Security • Powerful Centralized Management Tools
The world's best visibility, protection, and response.
The Ultimate Firewall Solution for You
Visibility, Protection and Response
Consolidate, Simplify and Save
Affordable, Simple Compliance and Control
SD-WAN & Branch
Retail, Branch Office, ICS and SD-WAN
Synchronized Security and Automated Response
Public and Private Cloud
Protection for AWS, Azure, Nutanix and Hybrid Networks
See it. stop it. Secure it
Expose Hidden Risks
Superior visibility into risky activity, suspicious traffic, and advanced threats helps you regain control of your network.
Stop Unknown Threats
Powerful next-gen protection technologies like deep learning and intrusion prevention keep your organization secure.
Isolate Infected Systems
Automatic threat response instantly identifies and isolates compromised systems on your network to stop threats from spreading.
Secure Remote Workers
XG Firewall makes it easy to extend your secure network to employees anywhere.
Free, Easy-to-Use VPN Client
Sophos Connect provides an intuitive VPN connection client that’s easy to deploy and configure. Give your remote workers secure access to resources on the corporate network from Windows and macOS devices.
SOHO Protection with XG 86 or SD-RED
Our small, ultra-affordable XG 86(w) and SD-RED devices provide the ultimate in SOHO protection with always-on dedicated or split-tunnel VPN that’s easy to deploy and manage with a variety of flexible options.
Mobile devices can utilize built-in or app-based VPN options including IPSec and SSL VPN for secure connectivity to your XG Firewall protected network.
See How it Works
XG Firewall’s all-new Xstream architecture delivers extreme levels of visibility, protection, and performance.
XG Firewall Xstream TLS Inspection
Industry-leading performance and visibility into all the encrypted traffic on your network with support for TLS 1.3
XG Firewall Xstream DPI Engine
High-performance deep packet protection in a single streaming engine for stopping all known and unknown threats
XG Firewall Xstream Network Flow FastPath
Accelerate trusted and important cloud, SaaS, and VoIP application traffic for optimal performance
XG Series Appliances
The ultimate in performance, flexibility, and connectivity.
Our XG Series hardware appliances are purpose-built with the latest multi-core processors, generous RAM provisioning, solid-state storage, and flexible connectivity options.
Whether you’re protecting a small business or a large datacenter, you’re getting industry-leading price: performance, and the ultimate in flexibility, connectivity, and reliability in every form factor.
Synchronize Your Firewall and Endpoint Security
XG Firewall is part of the world’s best cybersecurity system, integrating in real time with Intercept X.
100% Application Visibility
Identify all unknown applications on the network.
Monitor Health and Threats
Instantly identify compromised hosts.
Automatic Threat Isolation
Stop breaches and isolate infected endpoints instantly, blocking lateral movement.
Central Cloud Management
One Console to Manage It All
Easily make a change to one firewall and push it out to others with just a few clicks using the new Group Firewall Management tools in Sophos Central.
Reporting in the Cloud
Sophos Central now includes flexible reporting tools that enable you to visualize your network activity and security over time. You get several built-in reports as well as easy tools to create your own custom reports.
Easily deploy new XG Firewall devices from Sophos Central without having to touch them.
Complete Next-Gen Protection
All the advanced networking, protection, user, and app controls you need to stay secure and compliant.
XG Firewall provides an elegant and effective web-based management console and integrates with Sophos Central for powerful cloud management across your entire network and Sophos product portfolio.
- Sophos Central provides the ultimate cloud management platform for all your Sophos products including XG firewall at no extra charge.
- Group Firewall Management in Sophos Central enables you to make policy, setting, or object changes across your entire estate of XG Firewalls with just a few clicks.
Central Firewall Reporting provides easy insights into threats, compliance, and user activity across your entire network with flexible tools to build your own reports and views.
XG Firewall’s Control Center provides at-a-glance feeds of system performance, traffic patterns, alerts, and policies.
- Role-based admin provides flexible granular access control for different functional areas and Sophos Central allows you to control which admins have access to which firewalls.
Sophos Central provides powerful centralized management, reporting, and zero-touch deployment for all your XG Firewalls and other Sophos products from a single console.
- Sophos Central is the ultimate cloud-management platform - for all your Sophos products. It makes day-to-day setup, management, and reporting for all your XG Firewalls easy. It is free of charge for all XG Firewall customers.
Sophos Central Firewall Management includes powerful cloud-based group firewall management, backup management, one-click firmware updates and rapid zero-touch provisioning of new firewalls.
- Sophos Central Firewall Reporting provides flexible reporting in the cloud for all your XG Firewalls with easy tools to create your own custom reports.
The all-new, carefully crafted control center analyzes extensive back-end data sources to surface just the information you need to respond quickly to changes in your network.
- Instant insights at a glance for all your important system, security and network status indicators from the all-new control center
- Automated report analysis highlights reports in the control center featuring data of interest or that may need attention, with one-click access to the full report.
- Quick drill-down interaction with any control center widget to get more detailed information, access relevant tools, or quickly take action.
- Email notifications are automatically sent for important system status events.
- SNMP with a custom MIB and support for IPSec VPN tunnels to manage remote office firewall devices.
Take advantage of the XG Firewall’s extensive on-box reporting or utilize Central Firewall Reporting for comprehensive, centralized reporting across your entire network.
- On-box reporting comes standard at no extra charge with every XG Firewall for all your local firewall reporting needs.
- Central Firewall Reporting provides flexible reporting in the cloud for all your XG Firewalls with easy tools to create your own custom reports and then save, schedule or export them.
- User and app risk analysis reports such as our unique User Threat Quotient or App Risk Score identify top risk users and applications respectively.
- Live log viewer, accessible from any screen, provides a real-time view into activity in your firewall across all areas of the firewall with powerful search and filter options.
- Syslog support enables safe export, backup, archival, and integration with 3rd party reporting solutions.
Need Help With online solutions ?
We are Experts